Monday, October 1, 2012

Life so far with 2 under 2

It's been about 12 weeks since Marshall was born. I go back to work on Friday and I have to say, I'm not dreading it. It was so nice to have the summer off. I got to spend more time with my sister who was home from college. I also got to spend some time with my friends that stay home/work PT. Best of all, I got to spend my entire days with my sons. As a mother to a toddler, it's great having the option to go to the park when he's going nuts cooped up in the house. It's actually become a daily activity. Marshall & I get a few days every week to ourselves thanks to my wonderful in-laws that baby sit Marcus. Mo & I are so lucky to have 2 healthy boys. Marcus is such a good brother to Marshall. We look forward to watching them grow up together.

No comments:

Post a Comment